Labels

Monday, May 18, 2015

FSAPS STUDENTS AND FACULTY PREPARED A FLASH MOB FOR PRINCIPAL SENER ON HIS BIRTHDAY


This is what happens when you have wonderful students and teachers. This Tuesday, May 5th was my birthday and I was called to the main hallway at the end of the morning announcements. I went there not knowing what to expect. It was a big surprise. It's amazing to me that all of the students, faculty, and even my own children kept this a secret right up until it actually happened. I must revisit the confidence I usually feel that I always know what is going on at our school. Haha! This is a birthday I will treasure for the rest of my life. I am very happy to be part of Fulton Science Academy. You made my day. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!