Labels

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fulton Science Academy Elementary Grades Visited ArtBarn



FULTON SCIENCE ACADEMY ELEMENTARY GRADES HAD

A FARMTASTIC DAY AT THE ARTBARN

Fulton Science Academy elementary grade students visited Farmer Sue and her fabulous Art Barn on Tuesday, October 30. All the kids participated in a hayride, watched a cool video on sheering sheep, had a picnic lunch, and created a painting in the Art Barn! However, the BEST part about visiting the Art Barn was learning about and interacting with all of the rescued animals on the farm. From baby chicks to donkeys, this farm has friendly animals in all shapes and sizes!






 


















Hey I'm Farmer Sue! Self proclaimed "Happiest Girl in the World!" My whole world revolves around Kids, Critters & Creativity...or as we say now: Art,  Animals & Agriculture! I can truly say... I am living my dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!