Labels

Thursday, December 12, 2013

U.S. Representative Tom Price Recognized FSA Math Team

To the Fulton Science Academy Math Team:

I would like to offer my sincere congratulations on occasion of your recent successes at the Rockdale Math Competition in Conyers, Georgia. To place first in both your division and overall, is truly a remarkable achievement of which you should be incredibly proud.

As a member of the House Committee on Education and the Workforce, I understand the need for our nation's students to excel in mathematics. It is through the efforts of dedicated teachers and coaches like Mr. Davut Seker and Mr. Salih Tuzen, that our country will produce the next great leaders, scientists, and scholars in a globalized economy. I am especially proud of Hasan Unal, Araneesh Pratap, Brian Shoffeitt, Jean Moorman, Julian Hamelberg, Aditya Choudhari, Vikram Ruppa-Kasani, Mira Mutnick, Elaine Wen, Katherine Li, Charlie Furniss and Karuna Kumar, for practice, diligence, and dedication to academic excellence.

The Fulton Science Academy Math Team has undoubtedly made a profound impact on the Sixth Congressional District by earning this victory.  You have unequivocally demonstrated that cooperation and involvement from faculty, parents, and the community at-large are the ultimate keys to the successful education of our precious youth. I urge each of you to take stock of this tremendous accomplishment. Your classroom success will undoubtedly serve as a shining example for generations of students to come.

Again, congratulations upon receiving this distinguished honor. I believe I echo the sentiments of the citizens of the Sixth Congressional District of Georgia by expressing how proud we are of you. I wish each of you the best of luck moving forward, and please let me know if I may ever be of service to you in the future.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!